- Angry Divorced guy!!!!!
- 19 songs on you tube…….
- I’ll never be Clapton, Lennon, Mc Cartney……
- Things I love about Christmas…….
- Runaround Sue, is never going to throw me in jail…..
- Woodstock and other fairs…..
- Hayloft High School….
- GOLD DIGGER HIGH……
- Turky Swamp…. The storie I haven’t told….
- Nobody Pretty would ever go out with me!!!!!!
- Andrew Minon on Angry Divorced guy!!!!!
- Phil Bouldry on Nicole Frechette
- Madison Tatum on Saveing America.
- Madison Tatum on commitment! / Dear January.
- Gene on I’ll keep the kids!
Category Archives: Concerts
Sometime in 2009, I was going to the Charlie Horse in West Bridgewater for country night. The Boston country station, KLB, was doing a singing contest. I was going in there and getting up and singing. But an old guy … Continue reading
Posted in Concerts, Other Artists, Reviews 1 Comment
I almost didn’t go to the Woodstock Fair in Connecticut on Labor Day weekend because I couldn’t get anyone to go with me, and I’d already seen Little Big Town. It was about a 90 minute drive. I had never … Continue reading
Posted in Concerts, Other Artists, Reviews Leave a comment
As a teenager trying to learn how to play guitar Glen Campbell came along and although I would have considered myself a rocker, I couldn’t believe how much I loved his music. I watched his TV show with my grandfather … Continue reading
Posted in Concerts, Reviews Leave a comment