Last night I went to The Guess Who in Rhode Island. It was a great show! I was skeptical, since only two original members were there, and no Burton Cummings. The singer covered the vocals well, excellent in his own right. He was a doppelganger for the bass player in TSO’s Christmas video. Told him as much after the show. He was surprised to hear someone use the word “doppelganger.” The younger guitar players provided a level of energy above that I saw nine years ago, at an also excellent show featuring all the original members. Clearly they were influenced by a set of later musicians not around when the group formed in the early sixties. All in all, well worth catching them if you have the chance.
- Angry Divorced guy!!!!!
- 19 songs on you tube…….
- I’ll never be Clapton, Lennon, Mc Cartney……
- Things I love about Christmas…….
- Runaround Sue, is never going to throw me in jail…..
- Woodstock and other fairs…..
- Hayloft High School….
- GOLD DIGGER HIGH……
- Turky Swamp…. The storie I haven’t told….
- Nobody Pretty would ever go out with me!!!!!!
- Andrew Minon on Angry Divorced guy!!!!!
- Phil Bouldry on Nicole Frechette
- Madison Tatum on Saveing America.
- Madison Tatum on commitment! / Dear January.
- Gene on I’ll keep the kids!