- Angry Divorced guy!!!!!
- 19 songs on you tube…….
- I’ll never be Clapton, Lennon, Mc Cartney……
- Things I love about Christmas…….
- Runaround Sue, is never going to throw me in jail…..
- Woodstock and other fairs…..
- Hayloft High School….
- GOLD DIGGER HIGH……
- Turky Swamp…. The storie I haven’t told….
- Nobody Pretty would ever go out with me!!!!!!
Category Archives: Other Artists
Sometime in 2009, I was going to the Charlie Horse in West Bridgewater for country night. The Boston country station, KLB, was doing a singing contest. I was going in there and getting up and singing. But an old guy … Continue reading
I almost didn’t go to the Woodstock Fair in Connecticut on Labor Day weekend because I couldn’t get anyone to go with me, and I’d already seen Little Big Town. It was about a 90 minute drive. I had never … Continue reading
Grace must have made an impression on the music writer at the Boston Herald. I had been reading articles about her before I ever heard her sing. I found a Kenny Chesney CD in a customer’s car and when I … Continue reading